Get fit with these home work-outs
Who doesn’t wants to stay fit? But fuming is not possible for everyone. Due to time constraints or any other reason, if you are not able to hit the gym regularly, then workout at home. Here we have five home work-outs that can make you fit in this summer.
- Spiderman plank- Start with a plank position keeping your plans flat on the floor. Then lift one knee and pull it to your elbow and the same on the other side. Return to plan position and repeat ten times each side. It will strengthen your core and practical to burn out belly fat.
- Glute bridge- Lie on your back fold your knees to the center. Lift your upper body along with thigh and hips. Hold the position for 30 seconds and then push down. Support yourself with your palm and feet touching the ground. Repeat this ten times.
- Windshield wipers- Lie on your back. Bend your knees to your stomach. Now make a circle on air moving your folded knees from right to left. Repeat this ten times each side.
- Standing knee crunches- Stand straight. Keep your legs slightly apart. Keep your hand folded and touch your head with your palms. Now raise your knee and try to touch it with the opposite elbow. Do ten repeats both sides.
- Chair dips- Keep a sturdy chair or bend behind. Then keep the chair behind you and hold it with your hand to support the dips. Now keep yourself go up and down in slow motion.
Motivate yourself with fashionable workout outfits at La Comfort Lingerie Store. Get some fantastic collection now.